Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
With over 60 years of experience, PAPIER-METTLER is a global leader in paper and plastic service packaging.
Pioneers in their field, PAPIER-METTLER does not only develop sustainable packaging solutions but further strives
to connect sustainability to all parts of the company operations and culture.
In this role you will be reporting to the Sales Director in the headquarter in Germany.
You will be supported by our established Swedish backoffice team and be able to work autonomously from your home-office,
based in Sweden, Stockholm.
Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Supervision of existing customers and expansion of the customer base through active acquisition
- Development and sales of individual packaging-solutions
- Product portfolio: Innovative and sustainable packaging solutions for food and retail industry
- Turnover responsibility in the assigned sales area
- Analysis of market, customers and competitors -
- Arranging and conducting customer visits
- Monitoring of the order fulfilment and interest in the daily business
- 5+ years documented success in selling B2B products with background from the retail business or packaging area
- Understanding of technical correlation
- Experience in field sales
- Self-starter mentality, target-oriented and a proven sales hunter and closer
- Negotiation skills, confident and representative appearance in business
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
- A home-office is available
- Fluent in Swedish and English language (oral and written)
- Well developed and prepared sales area
- Impressive and innovative products
- Introduction to the sales region and handover of key clients
- Intensive product training at Papier-Mettler headquarter in Germany
- A challenging and varied position with personal responsibility
- Attractive, success-oriented income and a company car, including private use
Bewerben Sie sich gleich online...
Lernen Sie hier Ihre zukünftigen Kollegen kennen...
Zurück zur Übersicht der Stellenanzeigen